Noelscher Consulting is constantly on the look for talented people. We seek candiates for our Security and Systems team at our office in Ulm, Germany. Please see our current Job Openings below.
Should you be interested in joining us, drop us an E-Mail at
jobs (at) noelscher (dot) com
Software Engineer (Security) - Full Time
Develop and implement software for both research and customer projects. Work with a rich technology stack between systems engineering, offensive cybersecurity and machine-learning research projects. You enjoy spending time learning new approaches and working with cutting-edge technology as part of a small team.
In return, you are encouraged and empowered to define how we and our customers can build better products with the help of your contributions. You receive training on either systems engineering or embedded cybersecurity from our experienced team members. Optionally, you can support open-source projects and spend time building a community connecting both industry and research. Enjoy working on interesting projects, flexible working hours, remote working options and much more.
To qualify, you need a degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent industry experience. We require strong English skills (both in writing and spoken language).
- Skilled in programming with an OOP language (e.g., Python, C++) or equivalent experience with embedded software development languages
- Proficient with common software development tooling (Git, Virtualization, Containers)
- Deep understanding of web APIs, databases OR Experience with working on networked embedded systems
- Implement key functions of our embedded security tools
- Improve and Maintain code quality across multiple internal projects
- Engage with other vertically-integrated teams to collect and understand requirements
Ideally, you are experienced in the following areas:
- Writing automation software to generate custom reports, run tests and simulations, etc.
- Software Development experience from working in the Aerospace/Automotive/Silicon/Cybersecurity Industry
- Proven success in contributions to academia, open source projects or core industry subjects
- Implementing secure boot and/or TEE mechanisms or comparable product security technologies
- Developing software for embedded systems (Linux, RTOS, or bare-metal)
How to apply?
Simply send us an email and introduce yourself - please attach your CV and feel free to include anything else that you'd like to show us, such as certificates, links to your work, recommendations etc.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!